Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Okay, so I changed my mind

I've got to blog about this. Can't get around it. This won't let go of me until I write it down. I never ever want to forget this for the rest of my life.

A little while ago, I went to pick up my daughter for an appointment. On the way back, I saw the mailman delivering the mail. What's so unusual about this, you ask.

Well, he was wearing shorts. Okay, not so unusual. He was also wearing a t-shirt. Not that unusual either, I guess. What made this such a unique sight was that he was drop dead gorgeous sexy. The sleeves were rolled up enough to show off his nicely shaped biceps.

With tanned legs, equally tanned arms, short hair, and very stylish sunglasses, this man looked like he just dropped off the pages of GQ. If I had a camera and wouldn't have made a complete fool of myself, I would have taken a picture for all to see with him holding the mail oh so suggestively.

I can't help it...my thoughts did turn to less than pristine and seeing this mailman made me wish I had such a diligent postal carrier. I can see it now. I would be out on the front porch, watching and waiting, for my mail carrier to make an appearance. Of course, it's only really enjoyable during the hottest time of the year.

If I had such scenery, other than the view of Bay Mountain from my porch, I'd be outside more often.

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tease. You could at least have posted a picture! ;)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger SmallEruptions said...

Stupid cell phone can't take pictures.

Now, I've got a good excuse to buy a camera phone.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not an excuse, a reason. Since it's a legitimate need. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home